RBF Group Ltd
Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality cleaning and maintenance service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us in writing with the details. We will try our best to rectify this within 14 working days.
What will happen next?
- We will contact you in writing acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 48 hours of receiving it and will send a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. Checking the job sheet, talking to the fitter whom carried out the work for you, arrange for us to call out to see you if possible, taking photos, taking notes.
- Our office manager will then call you to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- The office manager will within the above 14 days write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a call or it is not possible to meet, the office manager will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter; this will be done within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again in writing and we will arrange for the director of the company to review office managers decision …or… appropriate alternative ideas such as review by himself.
- The director will contact you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, he will gather all information, talk to all parties concerned to make a decision on this. He will then contact you in writing confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If after this you are still unhappy with our service, please use Which? Trusted trader. You can contact the Ombudsman via the Which? Trusted Traders telephone number 0117 981 2929 or by visiting http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/
Please remember that if we fail at providing you with a solution to your problems your rights as a consumer are protected. We will do our upmost to ensure we don’t fail at providing you with good customer service.